Here’s a list of resources for customers worldwide. These will help you in the next best step to having your device or circuit board repaired:
- boardrepair.info – A list of trusted and talented board repair technicians around the world. Find someone close to you!
- mobiledevice.repair – A listing of all kinds of mobile device technicians from around the worls, including board level technicians. Find someone close to you!
- iFixit – “The free repair guide for everything, written by everyone”. Not the best place to go for board repair, but a great place to start when encountering common issues, or when you want to know how to disassemble a device.
- riceisfordinner.com – Trent’s blog will explain why rice is a terrible way of fixing your device, how water/liquid causes damage to your device, and the do’s and dont’s of repairing a water damaged device. You can also check his gallery out on Instagram, @corrosion_explosion
- boardrepair.info – A list of trusted and talented board repair technicians around the world. Also linked above. If you don’t have hours upon hours of time to invest in learning board repair, you may be better to outsource the work. The technicians here will often work directly with other technicians.
- mobiledevice.repair – A listing of all kinds of mobile device technicians from around the worls, including board level technicians. If you can’t find someone on boardrepair.info, perhaps you can find them here.
- Practical Board Repair school – Ready to invest in yourself? There is nobody more equipped to provide you with “hands on” experience diagnosing and repairing devices and issues you will actually encounter, than Jessa and her team. Forget micro-soldering training courses that leave you asking 100 questions, or have you replacing ports with a Wagner heat gun. Use the latest equipment, and work with the leading names in the board repair industry to develop your skills. It is well worth the investment.
- iTesla.solutions – Looking for solutions for repairing board issues? Schematics for devices? Wondering how to fix that backlight issue? Filip (aka Wites OM Tesla, iTesla) at iTesla.solutions can help you! Having an iTesla membership can save you many hours of time in diagnosing an issue, with step by step solutions, and more.
- iOS Diagnostics (iosdiag.website) – A 3rd party apple diagnostics log retrieval system. It will help you retrieve logs from all iOS devices without jailbreaking.
- appldnld.xyz – Sick of iOS updates taking so long because the apple servers (appldnld.apple.com) are so congested and slow? Find out what you can do about it! NEW: IPSW DOWNLOADS – original and custom repair IPSW’s for ALL devices!